nobody said it would be easy, they said it would be worth it.
ask for my main blog
i just dont have a will for life i guess. like i’m not saying life is horrible or anything, there are obviously beautiful things, but it’s just like there’s something missing in me. i just kind of exist cause i have to. and of course i enjoy things but it’s not like i really care if i’m here or not. idk i can’t explain it right.
most of you guys don’t even know how great you are. so in case you haven’t heard it today, you’re great and deserve nothing but happiness.
so this is one of my sketches but i didnt want to put it on facebook because people are stupid but i really love the concept of this so ya
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
I went in July/August 2012. I stayed for a month for monetary reasons, I was supposed to stay at least 2 months. and yes I’ve been to other inpatient places but no other residentials.